ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lights, camera, action! Joe's RB 182, Boffey's AG 200 and Rob's Megane

Red Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus RS
Had my lights with me for the Warrington NW photo meet on Thursday night. Just as well as it was a bit dark. Results seem OK though!

10759328553_3859766d93_b.jpg

Boffey's Alien Green Clio 200 by AdrianFRST, on Flickr

10758991266_559432aee3_b.jpg

Joe's Clio 182 by AdrianFRST, on Flickr

10759165674_6e24a108c1_b.jpg

Rob's RenaultSport Megane by AdrianFRST, on Flickr

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Fantastic photos as always! Totally gutted I missed this meet now wish I had more time this week. All the cars look great not the normal cs car park photos lol.

Red Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus RS
Cheers guys!

They look fantastic Adrian!

It was nice to meet you, and your FRS is stunning.

Thanks! Good to meet you too!

Love the plate on the RB.

Not the real plate sadly. Some people blur the plates or blank them, but I think this looks odd so I just change them to something else. Boffey with the AG 200 took his off which is why it's not in the pic.

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
Great pics, Adrian! It was good to meet you and have a good chat.

I loved the brief ride in the FRS too, bloody quick that’s for sure.

Red Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus RS
Thanks James, good to meet you too!

Here's a bit of a "model without makeup" moment. One of the originals before editing. I didn't have the power of the lights high enough for this shot but it's amazing what detail you can recover (along with a few tricks to get the colour to pop!)

warrington-green-200-original-1024x576-527ea199f2463.jpg

10759328553_3859766d93_b.jpg

Boffey's Alien Green Clio 200 by AdrianFRST, on Flickr

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
That’s a great transformation! You should have seen the white balance before and after in mine, the concrete was completely orange before some alterations were made.

I'll sort mine at some point this week, but tbh, they'll look like a war wound in comparison to the efforts from Niall and Adrian.

:dapprove: