ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Light Tent

Cupra
Just make your own. Piece of cake to make. Example photos and how to make one in this thread.

Although, having checked your link, £15 is hardly going to break the bank either.

172 Cup
Spot on link above thanks! I'll have a look into making my own save some money.

I was looking to purchase the canon ef 50mm f1.8 for these type of pictures would that be suited to the following light tent setup?

Cupra
The 50mm could be used, but I am not sure I would buy one specifically for this purpose.

It depends on how big the box is going to be and what you are taking pictures of. I just used my 24-105 as there was enough light and the long end let me get close, the kit lens would probably also work well enough.

Spot on link above thanks! I'll have a look into making my own save some money.

I was looking to purchase the canon ef 50mm f1.8 for these type of pictures would that be suited to the following light tent setup?

No reason why the kit lens won't do a good job, the 50mm has a very poor MFD so you'll struggle to get close to small products. Just stop the kit lens down to f/7-8 add some good lighting and it'll do a good job.

oh and good luck getting the light tent back in its bag lol i had to kut the fucker up as i couldnt put it back in its bag