ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Light pictures?

Megane 225 F1
One of my housemates gf has a photography exam today at college and she needed some photos last night of light in the dark. SO we went to a bridge above a main road and took some pics. I havent got a clue what the proper term for these pics are. ANyway, i dont own a digital camera :( but my other housemate does so we had a play aswell. Hers are alt better but she wouldnt let me have them :(
DSC01453.jpg

DSC01454.jpg

DSC01455.jpg

DSC01456.jpg

DSC01458.jpg

We then went to some back road in the middle of nowhere where it was pitch black. Made some shapes with tourches. I was the guy they drew around and my mate was the guy with the tourch. Was great fun. Although so many cars came, and we didnt expect it lol.

DSC01449.jpg

DSC01465.jpg

DSC01468.jpg

DSC01469.jpg

(She wanted a heart so we drew her one lol)

Any way, just thought id share these with you as i had a wicked time doing it and am seriously considering gettin myself a digital camera to do this kind of stuff.

koi

Audi S1
Good effort, been meaning to do car trails at some point. Was doing these last week, works well with sparklers :cool:

Megane 225 F1
Good effort, been meaning to do car trails at some point. Was doing these last week, works well with sparklers :cool:

Cheers. We tried to get glow sticks but couldnt find anyone that sold them :( Will bare sparklers in mind for next time :)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
James - what bridge is that? Cutbush lane? I've been meaning to get up there since I bought the camera and give this a go.

Great pics.

1.2 Dynamique billabong
James - what bridge is that? Cutbush lane? I've been meaning to get up there since I bought the camera and give this a go.

Great pics.

yes mate, good old cutbush lol
im always a bit nervous about taking lots of kit up there as its not a very nice area. as i found out when i went to do some car rig shots up there and my car decided to lock me out. had to put up with a stoned lorry driver and a drunk tramp for 45 mins whilst waiting for someone to turn up with a spare key lol.

Barge
Some that I participated in drawingzzz0rz!!1!

lights1-1.jpg

An alien type thing...
lights2.jpg

When I was Scenester...

lights3-1.jpg

Revels dedication...

lights4-1.jpg

Oh hai!

lights5.jpg

These were first attempts, it's harder than you think. But a good first try! :eek:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
yes mate, good old cutbush lol
im always a bit nervous about taking lots of kit up there as its not a very nice area. as i found out when i went to do some car rig shots up there and my car decided to lock me out. had to put up with a stoned lorry driver and a drunk tramp for 45 mins whilst waiting for someone to turn up with a spare key lol.

Lol, too right! May head up there tonight though, I don't like the idea of leaving my car down at the bottom of the hill where I can't seee it.

vers le haut doigt milieu
Revels, thats a very cool idea, u need to do it in a tunnel to get the perspective and it would look awesome!

I don't do mine with a SLR (As i dont have one...)

But my point and shoot does the same thing :)

I don't have a tripod either, but a wall does a good job ;)