ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Light coming and going

BMW 323i Coupe
Hey guys. I've had two lights coming on and going off every so often, it's only just started happening since about an hour ago, and the car has been fine.

The lights that come on are the SERV light, and the other one is on the right hand side, looks like a person sat down with a big circle in front of them?

Any ideas and solutions, thanks.

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
i think the one your describing may be the seat belt pretensioner light.

just check the wires/connectors under both the front seats and make sure nothings loose. if light still persists, give them a quick wiggle around - that should cure it.

BMW 323i Coupe
i think the one your describing may be the seat belt pretensioner light.

just check the wires/connectors under both the front seats and make sure nothings loose. if light still persists, give them a quick wiggle around - that should cure it.

I've done this, but no luck.

Any more suggestions?

Megane dci 130
Thats were the loose connection is, remove it and the solder the wires bypassing the connector.

'02 Clio 172 Ph.2
I have the airbag and service lights on almost all the time now... No matter how much i wiggle those wires under the seats, they don't go away. They do, however, from time to time, just seem to disappear by themselves, at random! I think I will get them soldered together at the next service, if that is the problem, and I don't see what else it could be as I have not fiddled with the airbag!