ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lift up reverse Gear knobs :S

Renault clio van
Dont think you can mate, iv got a lift up reverse....i used to have this on my old clio with lift up reverse....

a31f1d90.jpg

It sits nice and low on the gearstick and the lift up goes right under the rim. Feels like a smaller sportier gearstick

Dont think you can mate, iv got a lift up reverse....i used to have this on my old clio with lift up reverse....

a31f1d90.jpg

It sits nice and low on the gearstick and the lift up goes right under the rim. Feels like a smaller sportier gearstick

nice but a sadface at the same time... i want something like in my post :/

Renault clio van
I know! You might be able to bore out the edge or the ball so it slid under? Or you might get away with it but itl sit high on your gear stock

Punto/Clio GTT
it looks stupid if it aint for lift reverse, it sits stupidly high and might not even fit on at all

just shop around for a lift reverse version, someones bound to do one

I spotted the 8 ball one before I found those 2 I put links to, but I want one of those specifically because the green will tie in lol, I'll keep trying to find those for lift reverse though, thanks maxim :)