ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Life without a car!!!

BMW 125i
Even though i have lived the last 17yrs without a car, im finidng it really difficult!! my car has gone to the garage till Thursday but now i know how frustrating it is to be without one, im at sixth form but still find it really hard not being able to go where and when i want!!!!:( Pics will be straight up on Thurs so keep your eyes peeled, should be good!!!!:D

Monaro VXR
know what ya mean.

But its just as bad when they stick you in a 1.1 citroen C3 for a curtesy car. Talk about an absolute shitter 60bhp and it handle like absolute shite!

Plus the interior felt even cheaper than the clio does.

172 Cup
I've been without a car now for 3 weeks or so, got another 1 and half to go before I can get my Cup on the road (when I turn 21, for insurance reasons (savings)) It's hell!

172 Cup
I wish I could afford to run two cars. Plus when I have my Cup on the road I won't have time for another car. ;)

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Its a real gutter when you like a car so much.I walked round wolverhampton for 3 hrs last friday and it kiled me when my 182 was in for a faulty temp sensor.
My heart goes out to you...

ian

172 Cup
That's nothing compared to what I've had to endure. ;) Wish I hadn't crashed my car now. :/

OLI

205 gti-6
:( ive just written off my clio...
so i've gotta wait for tesco to shift their ass... been 2 days without car so far and i'm soooo bored!
oh well, maybe somethin good will come outta this a better car maybe.:D