ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liam Doran in massive rallycross crash.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
wasnt happy about Ken Block taking all the lime light,

anyone see the crash at Lydden Hill yesterday.

Stupid works pc not letting me link the video from youtube.

Liams ok.. the car is not :(

200709_174127239302651_100001161282601_374567_2032665_n.jpg

189434_1622562010021_1415605756_31284221_8095609_n.jpg

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Rally cross is winning this crash league ATM lol that was pretty bad :S

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lols at it landing flat!

Crazy how well those cars hold up!

Talentless gimp. He's had more big wrecks than I've had hot dinners. A case of someone with no driving talent having a s**t load of money thrown at them.

CIW

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Track Car
Didn't he crash at the Autosport show this year as well?

I did a sprint at Lydden a few years ago that Liam entered, he was so busy showboating that he only beat my (old shape) mini by a second and it has a quarter of the bhp!

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
LOL my advert on youtube was 'Got Shed', he does now!

Anyway, pretty heavy accident he had there. Amazed how the car held up and he just walked away.

williams 2,seat leon
his uncle wiped out a black suzuki the exact same way on the same corner as the meet as well. his dad was the only one still running at the end of the day. looks like kennith hansen has a lot of work to get done before the european season starts. his got 2 weeks lol.

Clio 172 Replica Ph2
The only time i ever see this bloke he's crashing, a case of too much money not enough skill,

With reference to autosport, he pretty much crashed 3 times, in the live show he crashed his dads into a pillar and hit the wall in his breaking the suspension........As well as this :

No skill at all in my eyes... but im sure daddy will fix it

Last edited by a moderator:
  Renault Clio Super 1600
In Liams defence hes the only person who has beaten everyone in the ERC hands down in the last year...you can't argue with that! He can drive!!! He might have the money, but those that go on about the money are just jelous!!!

Anyway, whos coming to watch the ERC at Lyddent this weekend? We will be there withmy Super1600 Clio.