ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lets see your flocked dash...

Subaru 330s
Thinking of getting my dash & a-pillars flocked, after seeing a couple of pics I'm not 100% sure which parts to get flocked, i've seen some pics of the vents being covered, glove box and steering column, centre console and gearbox surround, just want to see what they look like in contrast withe some of the standard bits so I can work it out :)

Cup Turbo, Flamer
9C9F24F1-8EF9-43C2-9BAD-2AB48EE5A5CD-2224-00000109B2E5DD74.jpg

Here's a dash top I did for a member in here - flocked dash with standard side vents, screen vents and tweeter covers....
cliodashlc1.jpg

And here's a (poor) picture of my Cup's dash, fully flocked with light grey binacle inserts with shift light and blue dash trims....
20130530_082006.jpg

20130530_081941.jpg

And the horn button :eek:
20130620_131646.jpg

And a Corsa one for more of an idea....
corsadash1.jpg

I love flock :approve:

T

Trophy348

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375273787.947762.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1375273811.725679.jpg

My trophy flocked top and and bottom
Dash/steering column/gear stick column and a pillars

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Very nice that,what did it cost?
I paid MC182 off here £40 and swapped it for my old standard dash.
Looks nice, but needs to all be matching IMO (all the lower dash/glove compartment etc done aswell)
I agree to a certain extent, but for £40 I thought the top dash was a bargain so went for it. I'm happy with it, I doubt I'll get the bottom dash done. :)

T

Trophy348

Your welcome mate, I love it!!

Maybe try the speaker covers first and see how it looks unless you have donor door cards to try?
Yea got a spare set mate just waiting to see if the flock sticks to the fabric and go from there

Subaru 330s
Thanks for all the pics, all looking great, think I am liking the look of them best when the lower parts are all done too. What colour is the one above? Doesn't look as harsh as the black ones?! Or is it the sunlight?

F4R'd Mk1 Clio
So, what's the reason for having a flocked dash? To reduce glare from the sun?

Also whats it like to keep clean? Looks like it would get lots of hairs etc sticking to it.

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
Yup to reduce glare^

you can use one of those static bobble brush things to remove any fluff but they don't actually get that messy if you give it a gentle brush now and again!

i had a flocked dash in my saxo (sold the car, still have the dash) they look and feel awesome!

​will get the clios dash flocked sometime :)

F4R'd Mk1 Clio
Looks smart in grey!

I'm tempted to get mine done now, looks like a good way to freshen up your interior, especially if your dash isn't in the best condition like mine!