ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lets see your carbon fibre parts

Adz

Work van
;) i want to see all your carbon fibre parts so i can get an idea on what i can do and cant lol

rs r27
02-vi.jpg

33uej5g.jpg

2v9ad4z.jpg

25gdvns.jpg

Adz

Work van
looking great do you think carbon fibre door stripes would be sweet and not ?? lol

"Navy" N17 TWO
Me too - got a pair on Ebay last summer but they were the cheap vinyl-ed ones covered in lacquer - all starting to peel now with stonechips :dead:

Chocolate Bar™
carbon mirrors off streamline:
SNC10498.jpg

carbon fibre bootstrip i made a few years ago:
standardlights2.jpg

standardlights1.jpg

15092006001.jpg

some dash inserts i made:
0378.jpg

front badge i made:
15092006002.jpg

and a couple of the carbon bonnet which was really subtle

Attachments

• P1010001.jpg
    P1010001.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 389
  • IMG_3757.jpg
    IMG_3757.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 345

Adz

Work van
i see a supra all in carbon fibre that was sweet and i may get one for my next car but i want to see a carbon clio lol

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
anybody got the plastic panel on the right side of the steering wheel in carbon?
im going to domine and add a push start button(used to be dash brightness)

Stagecoach Ticket
ive got a carbon spilter and carbon front diamond considering doing the back diamond has anyone done it?

p.s. wheels made me mess my pants

Stagecoach Ticket
i think the hole lot looks gash otherwise id have the steamline one. can you take the rear diamond clean out? my mum is really good at applying film for some reason so it be a free mod

Stagecoach Ticket
was joking mate lol ive got a wrapped front diamond because iam student bum and its compleatly different colour to the splitter.

Budget modding one love!