ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lets See What Everyone is Driving Then!

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
It is indeed! 3rd year sport science

someone from the big O?! not seen that car round there I don't think tho. I'm from the 'Sco down the road but its super gay so don't go back much. You out in the big O gettin wrecked much? That new forum place is SO GAY.

200 FF Storm Grey
Michael from Wigan

DSC_0290_es2.jpg

Project thread aint been touched since last year, promise there will be some nice updates in a week or two :rasp:

MK1 Mexico, Clio 172
172 Cup track car that i'll upload when i pick it up and this, which is off the Rep Ireland plates and back on the UK one's now

IMG_0222.jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

200 FF Storm Grey
172 Cup track car that i'll upload when i pick it up and this, which is off the Rep Ireland plates and back on the UK one's now

IMG_0222.jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

Love that mate, would love one in black with a silly whale fin

Awesome car on Awesome wheels. love ultralaggera's and the rossos are perfect on BG

Cheers pal, yeh I love the combo, suprised i'm yet to see them on anything else 2bh!