ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

let the boxing day cage conversatory build commence

Qashcow
this turned up xmas eve, now ive got to work out how the hell to fit it it the car.

OMP 6 point bolt in cage, simples

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 600 x 800 and is 187 KB.
DSC00701.gif

DSC00703.gif

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 600 x 800 and is 180 KB.
DSC00705.gif

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 600 x 800 and is 192 KB.
DSC00706.gif

DSC00707.gif

Qashcow
fapping hell dan thats a bit personal lol

nope, shes given me the day off so i can sit on my tool box and stare at it for the day.

no instructions, well, nothing that makes a great deal of sense

Qashcow
well that was a *****. got it in the car, welded the 'ends' onto the door bars and got fed up, had to jump the car to start it (mind you, been garaged for 2 months unused) to get back in the garage, not easy with no fricking leads.

i cant even have a bloody drink because im on call. today officially sucks stump

Qashcow
oh theyre bolt in alright...... so long as youve already welded the box sections in! which most factory cars seem to leave out the options list :(

People did warn you about OMP cages in the other threads! Hopefully you will get it fitted without too much trouble! :) Get some pics up once painted/fitted :D

Qashcow
Homer, i knew what i was letting myself in for, i was just having a bad day yesterday. off to buy a new reel of wire in a bit and some sanding bits.

i have not got a clue what the 2 'rolled' pieces of sheet steel are for, the clio rear arch only has one rounded, the other is square.

Nick, it will be coming out once ive got the box sections welded in, then painted, put back in and welded to the box sections. looks like im going to be busy for a while...

i think i am going to wait for someone to release a nicely price'd bolt in cage , they are all 2 expensive at the mo , and £500-£600 is what i want to pay