ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Let me introduce myself

Clio Sport 172 02
Hey everyone,

My Name is Reg I just purchased my first Clio Sport 172. Found this website and joined up!

Wanted to say hi im from Stamford England nr peterborough :) Anyone else from this area?

Thought I would show you my new car! Gave it a bit of a clean this morning :cool:

I got it for £5k with 40k on the clock....good deal?

Also he gave me the original Sport Alloys that came with it and the original rear light covers!

img0924xu3.jpg

img0925mi4.jpg

img0922nn9.jpg

img0931ui3.jpg

Last one honest :rasp:

img0927yd7.jpg

tiTTy & SV650
cool, not a bad price.

Welcome, I'd put the original wheels and lights on it and flog those ones but depends what you prefer.

Cliosport 172
Hi Reg and welcome fella, you'll find all the info you need on here, be it making it go faster or just keeping it running right you'll find it all.
Enjoy!

Mini Cooper S sport
Nice, looks just like my old one (except for the aftermarket zorst, which one is it?)

Welcome to Cliosport! :D

Welcome, I'd put the original wheels and lights on it and flog those ones but depends what you prefer.

Yeah I agree, I prefer the standard 172 alloys and lights.

Civic Vtec y0
Welcome mate, not a fan of the wheels myself but if you like them then thats the main thing, its your car at the end of the day lol!

I will get slated for saying this but I think the lights loom ok *hinds*

Nice car tho, not a bad price either

RenaultSport 197
Tidy.. not quite sure about the red foot plate.. But watever floats your boat.

Welcome to ClioRepost :)

*Soz.. Sport..

RenaultSport 197

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Welcome from me too, i'd stick the original wheels and the clusters on aswell, everything you need to know on the car is on this site:)

Hi Reg, nice car. I'm local, I live in Thurlby and work in Oakham so I may well see you around, I've got also got a Black 172 on a 53 plate, with tinted windows (apart from that completely standard).

172 mk2 Iceberg
Welcome mate.....
looks like you got a good deal

what zorst is that???

is it more on the insurance??

Breaking A 172 Replica
I am from Long Bennington (25mins up A1 between grantham and Newark) but my GF has just bought a house in Great Casterton so I am down there quite a bit.

Why don't you come along to the go karting meet. Check out the local meets section somewhere for details. Its at Langar about 45mins from you.

Sam