ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lemon Meringue V6!!

LY V6 with Recaros
Thought I'd get some quick pics while it's still settled, we don't usually get much snow down here!

IMG_0904.jpg

IMG_0905.jpg

IMG_0906.jpg

IMG_0908.jpg

IMG_0909.jpg

BMW 320d M-Sport
Weather is ridiculous at the mo - I hope it lasts so there's a work free snow day tomo! Would be awesome!...was going to take some pics of mine until my bro just came home and wrote 'gay' in the snow on my rear window lol

172 cup
Looking good as always Deb :D
Yippee about the snow (although i do have to drive to work in it in a minute :() lol.

Focus ST
lol @ title

just looked out the window (ive not left the bed all day) and it's snowing here

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
snap!

Picture355.jpg

not looking forward to driving to work! they havnt gritted our street and its a big hill with a corner, leading to a busy roundabout.. :(

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
if the arse goes try the old turn in power over but i doubt its gonna do anything in this ive got traction controll on in my car and tis doing naff all lol goood luck debs

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
no traction controll and the worlds worst opposite lock! fun! least my back tyres are brand new

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
i wish it fit! my garage is 60 inch's wide and the vee is 58 iirc :(

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
sadly not.. the rabbit was removed to make way for my dad's motorbike. i recon with a run up at it i might make it in!