ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LeMans 2011 Team Tour... 'We ride fast, We ride light'... losers assemble.

nope, we dont need to rush booking anything. me and rich will put up details over the next day or two. just a million things i'm trying to stay on top of my end

DCi 100
I'm sure I only sent Rich the money about march/april last year at a guess?

I've started on meh vinyl anyways. Most important things first :approve:

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
theres always room where we camp :D only onthe weekend does it get uber busy :D

ive just put in my holiday request form :D

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
I will be contacting the people I book tickets through this weekend, just not got time during the week at the mo, working stupid hours

Are people wanting me to book camping/race tickets as well Tunnel (or ferry) tickets?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
maybe if you just organise ours rich, the original group, then add onners can add on if they like

Mercedes
Its ok booking the tickets camping so thats all done, but last year all we did was told a time of what ferry to book on

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
so you know the tunnel isnt like a normal train, its like a ferry underground haha, id say its likely youll get the same banter... as it will be full of people heading to lemans too

put it to a vote then, a week long vote in the title tunnel/ferry. i'll get a mod too add it in.

i shall waiver my dictatorial persona for a democratic vote ;)

Mercedes
Yeah train is good, you drive on get out and wonder up and down and look at the cars and it saves 2 hours roughly

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Honda%20Eurostar%20going.JPG

inside.. crap pic but gives you an idea

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
ideally id prefer the tunnel...

less sickness,
more reliability
and 4 hours less travel time over all

BUT i guess ill have to go with the mass desicion

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Ferry every time. After a few hours drive down to dover, followed by a few more hours driving in France, the break on a ferry is nice. Sit down, have some food, a bit of shut eye. Sack sitting in a metal toob.