ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LeMans 2011 Team Tour... 'We ride fast, We ride light'... losers assemble.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
You don't need loads tbf. Didn't even confirm we were going until the day before last year, turned up with a change of clothes, and a sleeping bag.

this..
this year im taking a tent and clothes thats it, the rest of the stuff you can get at the supermarket anyway

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
If I can get some decent drink cheap over here, I'll take it. If not, the supermarket is massive. Sells swimming pools.

Big ones.
With families included.

DCi 100
If I can get some decent drink cheap over here, I'll take it. If not, the supermarket is massive. Sells swimming pools.

Big ones.
With families included.

Did someone get that frog from the supermarket?

Still toying with the idea of breakdown cover... I know I should!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
EEEE not long now.

is it bad im looking forward to fresh steak and chocolate pastries from the supermarket as much as the actual event? lol

350z GT
The long thin spicy sausages are my highlight every year...and the Mexican pork that explodes soon as you put it near fire lol

350z GT
We go to the massive massive one on the way down, about half an hour from La Sarthe....load the motorhome to the brim for the week of meat, cheese and beer lol

Moonlight Blue 225
We're taking enough beer to fill our in car fridge, then on the way down we'll stock up on some more. We're no where near ready yet, still doing stickers for people FML.

Chase Racing Clio
Supermarkets wise.... there's actually 3 within reasonable distance of the track:

Super U in the town of Arnage, Carrefour just north of the track towards the town centre and then a mahousive Auchan just on the main road on the North west side as you come in towards the town.

How many years have you guys been going?? This will be my sixth year and i'm only 24!! lol :D

p.s. the sausages in carrefour are awesome!!!

lol at people worrying when i still have to have an engine out and back in 48hrs before.

we'll no doubt be hitting carrefour, you know the one last year that i got chub rub walking around and fred bought a swimming pool in....

sausages are called merguez btw you anglais's ;)

north african recipe..

30858_10150205502485422_505560421_12843172_7008283_n.jpg

i've just realised how close this is now, you're gonna see something special next weekend.

162822_10150335741255422_505560421_15840843_6097761_n.jpg

AMV8, Mk1 Golf

i've just realised how close this is now, you're gonna see something special next weekend.

[IMG]http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/162822_10150335741255422_505560421_15840843_6097761_n.jpg

best moment ever... fact

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
unfortunately i did but i very clearly remember you all rolling up and falling out of the car in fits of laughter lol

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
At one point si had to pull over, doors opened and everyone just rolled out. Sigh