ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LeMans 2011 Team Tour... 'We ride fast, We ride light'... losers assemble.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
just to let you know naith doesnt like fireworks so youll have to look after him when the chavs start letting off bangers.

and you need to cover truffs car in grass.. its law

Merc A class
just to let you know naith doesnt like fireworks so youll have to look after him when the chavs start letting off bangers.

and you need to cover truffs car in grass.. its law

Wonder if i can get any more smoke bombs for the toilets haha!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
there was a chap in there, he appeared like a monstor out of the mist. poor dude.

we are on some posh campsite this year apparently, not too sure where it is tbh. 4 weeks today we will be on our way. cant wait

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
pardon?! You try and fix a car in a month on a tiny budget, no laughing matter, believe me i've had to 'man up' about it for months.

No your right i have no idea what that could possibly be like... :s
how silly of me

DCi 100
What you lot doing on Wednesday?

Some guy has posted on pistonheads about free camping at his pub. It's 25 mins from Dover!

Is alot of you working Wednesday or everyone off?

weds night we will be eating curry at warrens family in london, if not we'll do the PH thing...

Truffs has just been on the phone and we all need to have booked tickets and camping as of today....

So you need to ring truffs today like asap... those that have booked then not to worry but for the likes of me, fred, warren.... plus any others i havent mentioned, we need to book, like now!

anyone need truffs number? we will be booking with team Languistine(sp) as per last year at the Beaujeseur(sp) lol..

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
cant wait, no idea where it is that we are camping.. ill do as i did last year and just turn up on wednesday night and go with the flow lol.

after last year im packing light, lytrally only taking myself my tent and clothes. seeing as you can buy everything at the supermarket.. even a swimming pool :)

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
ok james and john have started sorting stickers and requests out guys/girls... so erm yeh, get your requests in :D

Yas! Sticker size is limited though, due to the width the vinyl cutter can cut.

200mm x 1000mm is roughly what can be done, however i can supply just the vinyl if you are doing your own cut-outs/design.

PM any requests, and we'll see what we can do :D

EDIT: Colours we currently have are: White, Black, Red, Yellow, Pink and Light Green

Last edited: