ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leighton Buzzard

Golf R
Yup as he says.... myself and Bubbles... in the Trophy and Liquid Yellow 182

Kevinhall and his lady have a Racing Blue 182

172Petey lives in Eaton Bray and has a 172 Cup

And Black PH2 172 is MW51/Bl172 on here as well

There is also a couple of non-members who i havent got to flyer yet - a very tidy looking Blue Valver around, as well as a Black 182 with PLZ number plate.

Whereabouts are you then Davey?

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
seen a lady liquid yellow 182 with smoked rear clusters 3 times since april in the l.b/dunstable area. posted a spotted but dont think they are on here unless any1 knows them (am sure its not bubbles)

There is another Liquid yellow 182 with lexus light and a private plate near Ampthill, tried waving and flashing the lights, but no joy so far.

clio 172
hi davey my names david im the black 172 in leighton buzzard i see the yellow one with lexus light aswell today also in dunstable is d8gsp red ph2 172 and p3mbl and mazclio blue 172 cup (little letters on there number plate) theyre also in dunstable

C

Clio_Craig

u got dan dan's racing blue 197 in dunstable rob t's i think his name is has a 197 in black, and also my dads albi blue

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
not leighton, but in Dunstable there is a guy with a blue cup with "172 cup" writen down the sides. has both fogs removed and its fast. lives near the BP station in cen Dunstable. any1 know him?

C

Clio_Craig

yer i agree mini meet :) i no who u mean miller i drive past his house wen i see my m8, ive never seen him about though

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
yer i agree mini meet :) i no who u mean miller i drive past his house wen i see my m8, ive never seen him about though

had a run with him through woodside indust. he had 2 friends in the car and still pulled on me a bit! sounds faily mean!

PH1 WANTED
Hey Guys,

Only Just registered on here but been a memeber of Clio Trophy for quite some time. Im up in Milton Keynes. Hope your all well.

Marc

clio 172
hi marc see you in the spotted section do u also park outside the police station? (ORF) i think is the last three letters of ur number plate

My trusty lil 182 :)
Hi all!
As gareth said me and the missus are in lb. Racing blue 182 with cup suspension - vix's car now though! Live up on billington park and she works over in aylesbury. There's another couple on the estate but don't think they're on cliosport. Mini meet sounds good (but not at 5.45 am this time please ;) )

If anyone spots are racing blue 182 with stripes, reg plate S22CCP could you PM me. its been spotted in LB a coupe of times.

172Petey

not leighton, but in Dunstable there is a guy with a blue cup with "172 cup" writen down the sides. has both fogs removed and its fast. lives near the BP station in cen Dunstable. any1 know him?

I know the bloke, hes a friend of a friend, propper nutter. Does alot of track days apparently.

clio 172
ref mazclio they are on here but hardly on the site p3mbl is when he a 182 when they first came out so he was on here 2004 ish

172Petey

There seems to be a s**t load of Renault Sport owners about in the luton and surrounding area's but I never see any of them on the road!

Apart from Millerlight, I that flame red every morning! :cool:

172 CUP £3200 For Sale
Hiya ive been on here since 2004 when i had my 1st full fat 182, then i had a 197 company car and now teamed up with mazclio and together we have a lovely cup. And yes it is the one with the little number plates lol :)

172 CUP £3200 For Sale
you may have also seen a silver clio III with the reg P3MBL in dunstable, just to confuse you, it was on my 182 but my folks are looking after the reg no for now lol