ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Left the French side...

iceberg phase 2 172
Recently sold my 2nd clio 172 to buy this, seat ibiza cupra, it's pretty well specced, ko3s turbo, fmic, stage 2 Revo remap etc, to rr printouts, 1 for 232bhp and another for 240bhp... It's recently had a full respray so no faded panels, I'm not a big fan of the flush boot but it can stay until I find a replacement..

iceberg phase 2 172
20140713_190950_zps30374223.jpg
20140713_190928_zps6356e00e.jpg

20140713_190919_zpsd3c7a9f7.jpg

20130430_183633_zps509fd5b9.jpg

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
I quite like these, I was looking at them after my first 172 but couldn't find one at a decent price with lower miles. They all seemed to be well over 100k which kind of put me off.

Engine bay shots?

Mini JCW
It was going so well until I saw the boot ...... :dead:

Had a MK3 and MK4 Ibiza Cupra myself - stupidly reliable cars IME.
LiamR172 - I bought my MK3 on 80k and sold it on 135k 2 years later - never missed a beat! And was still running sweet!

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Aye I'm sure they are fine, I was looking at modified ones and I don't know much about them so I just gave them a miss. They were in the same class as the Ph1 172 when they came out wernt they?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
My colleague has a Ko4 white one. Interior fell apart. Lacked feeling all round but it was stupid quick.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I like these. Mate had a quick one. My god that boot looks terrible though.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I have for sale.

H&R Cup springs
Forge front mounted intercooler
Full Milltek exhaust system 1 year old (lifetime warranty iirc)

Let me know if you're interested.

Clio 200 full fat
Lovely car i used to work for seat and we had one of these come in for service every year :)

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Just get a seat badge and stick it to the boot for now, maybe the little cupra one for the bottom right hand corner too.

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
I love these!, I almost bought one a few years ago but ended up with my pug GTI-6 (which i'm glad about). As others have said, it's a shame about the boot but the rest is good! A little worrying that it's had a respray though? Cheap resprays never last very long.

I've just been behind one on the motorway. FMIC, noisy exhaust, undertaking everyone like a tool. He wasn't happy when I chased him down and just sat in his rear view mirror all the way up to very silly speeds. To be fair I was expecting him to pull away from me, but I had to keep backing off so I didn't run into him! lol

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
So he drove like a tool 'undertaking', so you have chase to 'silly speeds'. Your right though, I wasn't there so probably justified.