ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Led undercar

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
nightfire and a few others have them i think. As vinnyc said though.

get some of these and make your own lol ;)

A Euro'd one...
If youre gonna kit up your car then fair enough, but dont bother otherwise. Youll see the bulbs and that looks tacky. My mate stuck some LED kit/christmas lights under his Civic and it looks awful as hes only got alloys and few small mods but no kit.

1.6 focus zetec....
I'll hold my hands up and say i had a kit on about a year ago...and i liked em apart from the dodgy wiring me and my mate did lol! I couldnt see any of the bulbs or the tubes unless you looked under the car! I wouldnt have them again because its a waste of money and if you are going to get them then get the actual neons not led's cos the bulbs go like candy with kids...and at the end of the day its up to you what you do

Kiza

VARAD all the way mate and go for the 1000 colour kit well worth it if your not sure what colour u like, not sure what the code is for it, i paid £175 at carcraft in rochdale speak to varad, checkt there website out, they have a uk head office, they were quite good to me got it in next day for me and fitted it very discreetly, its only looks good when i cant see the bulbs just the glow. mine had to come off due to a write off car. pissed off, trying to re wire it to me new one. and now availaable is a remote

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
They dont look too bad, ive done a lot to my car since this though. Took me ages to do because I didnt want people to see the leds. I think I did a good job

Last edited:
  Clio 172 mk2
Looks good but not my cup of tea.

Think they are okay to fit if you have a full-on, kitted up show car with all the trimings but not on everyday road cars.