ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LED interior + number plate lights

?
The camera quality on my phone isnt really good enough at night to shoot decept pictures that do the lights justice... just been, tried an failed :(

Anyway, mine looks simular colour to the pick but brighter + seems to fill the car more.

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
129749121_tp.jpg

Was it this type? or the smaller type like below?

77716662_tp.jpg

cheers mate, where did you get yours from??
off ebay 9 led 36mm festoon bulb
but as said the light doesnt really show up in the picture and fills the whole cabin with light and looks great

Ph1 172 + Combo van
i bought one of the top type in 36mm and one of the bottom type too but it was too big so i sent it back and i have both the top type now. that is the person i bought mine off as i regognise the picture!

?
How was it too big? ive just bought one of these badboys :D

40_LED_LIGHT_FOR_CAR_1.jpg

40 leds FTFW!!!

Hoping with some modification i can get it to fit!!! :D

172 Cup
I bought 9xLED 501's for the sidelight but there too big so i put them in the interior, what do you lot put in for the front sidelights that fits through the bulb hole?? Mk2 Ph2

Ph1 172 + Combo van
f**k me that will be bright 40 led, get some pics up if u get it to fit mate lol

I bought 9xLED 501's for the sidelight but there too big so i put them in the interior, what do you lot put in for the front sidelights that fits through the bulb hole?? Mk2 Ph2
4 led version!

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
How was it too big? ive just bought one of these badboys :D

40_LED_LIGHT_FOR_CAR_1.jpg

40 leds FTFW!!!

Hoping with some modification i can get it to fit!!! :D

HIya, you got any pics of this fitted. I bought the 9 led ones in the end and installed today, really happy with them, just after the rear number plate light now, but can't find out which one I need.

Mental 172 Cup
take ur bulb out n there shud be a number stamped in the base!

go on fleebay n they gt em on there! :D

i got a r5w for my mk2 ph2!