ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LED dash conversion...

MK3, 1.2. 16V
Anyone know anyone in central scotland that can do a dash conversion ? Would give it a bash myself but would rather someone who knows what ther doing!

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Do it Yourself it's a piece off piss buy the crazy leds kit and away you go. Comes with instructions too and disassembly guide. Plus people on here can help out with info too. I did mine a few weeks ago.

Fiesta ST2 MP215
I reckon it can be done in an hour, honestly, 10mins for the dash out and you only have to solder 16 SMD's for the dials and about 14 on the Climate unit, 2 in the door switches, 1 passenger side ( these are LEDS ) the clock display is just 2 pop out LED bulbs as is the courtesy light, the 2 dash switches for Hazards etc are the same lights as the window switches, 1 bulb in each, takes seconds to do each one. Piece of piss. Depending on how far away from Newcastle you are in Scotland CrazyLeds themselves are in Durham and will do the job for £99, given they mixed the bulbs up however ( they gave me the radio SMDs to go in the dash and vice versa ) I wouldn't have much confidence in their work but can always give them a buzz.

MK3, 1.2. 16V
Cheers for the advice mate!! May give them a try and if I don't get anywhere I could just take them down, I'm only a couple of hours away.