ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leather steering wheel protection

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Anyone used a product to protect your leather steering wheel? I conscious of damage caused by UV rays so wanted to try and protect my new Snappy wheel.

I’m thinking of using Gtechniq L1.

But, I really don’t want to change the feel of the leather so not sure what any of the these leather protectors/sealants will do.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Anyone used a product to protect your leather steering wheel? I conscious of damage caused by UV rays so wanted to try and protect my new Snappy wheel.

I’m thinking of using Gtechniq L1.

But, I really don’t want to change the feel of the leather so not sure what any of the these leather protectors/sealants will do.

I had a royal wheel and the leather used by these after market trimmers seems to hold up 20x better than OEM stuff.

I wouldn't worry mate! Just keep it clean every few months to stop it looking shabby