ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leather it up..

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Bought these door cards off Katesclio and bought a set of matching leather dash strips off NJ. Looks good imo, nice and subtle.

03022008102.jpg

03022008106.jpg

03022008105.jpg

03022008104.jpg

And a sticker courtesy of Jord.

03022008107.jpg

nicer on a black car imo (dash strips). . .door pannel is nice though:) i like that, do the dash inserts petrude or do they sit flushed?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
the dash strips look like jimmy nail's shoes

alcantara would have been a better bet imo, although i like the door cards

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I would've gone for alacantra if i could source them and tbh, they wouldn't have been cheaper than the ones i've got now.

Door cards - £30
Strips - £7 ~(mind u, it was just the covers, which meant me sticking them onto my exisiting strips)

I would've gone for alacantra if i could source them and tbh, they wouldn't have been cheaper than the ones i've got now.

Door cards - £30
Strips - £7 ~(mind u, it was just the covers, which meant me sticking them onto my exisiting strips)
i see. . thought they stuck out abit, imo silver looks better

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I'm not so keen on the dash strips to be honest, but I am happy about the finish product, as in how neat it looks etc. But doesn't look right... oh well... Only I can see them inside the car.. lol

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I've got 3 air freshners, the tree one, the non smoking one, and one by my gear stick, the black/hair thing is a key ring lol

Im liking the door cards, not sure on the dash strips the silver usually breaks it up abit, quite a rare Dynamique that to have climate on an early one like yours.

dCi65 & 16valver
Just like mine... (door cards)... just don't really like the dash strips.

Here it is a picture of mine door cards:

57694111vv9.jpg

Cheers,

R53 Cooper S
door cards look good...dash strips look gash, where'd u get ur evo sticker m8...looks smart:)

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Evo sticker - Just email the guys at Evo magazine, and they'll send u some... lol

Yeah negative feedback about the strips.. .hmm... Can't do anything until i get some replacements now... so it'll do for now.

is dirty.
I'm in the same boat as a lot of people, liking the door cards, not so much the dash strips.