ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Le Mans 2014

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Can everyone in my party look at securing their passenger ASAP as first tickets want us to give them details on full contingent. thanks.
Pretty sure all four occupants in my car, have paid their £40 deposit.

:D

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
passanger spaces? Dunno mate sorry, dont have the breakdown of all cars going to hand. I filled my space tonight with r kid.

I meant driver/car but I wouldn't mind being a passenger either.
I really want to come :)

I was really tempted with this, I can't do camping though. I hate dirt :dead: I've always wanted to go though, arrrgghh!!!!

nah im not impressed gav, someone offers you bookings, guaranteed you bite their hand off. what we doing about passengers paying? as i know a few haven't yet.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
nah im not impressed gav, someone offers you bookings, guaranteed you bite their hand off. what we doing about passengers paying? as i know a few haven't yet.

That's what I'm saying, we offered two or three other companies our custom and they turned it down, their loss.

Additional passengers, need to be added on under the car they are traveling in, call up and pay a deposit I'd say.
I've not spoken to him for a while, to be honest.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
As far as i know, each person should be paying a deposit regardless of them being the main driver/plot booking or not.

Like Brett, Steffan and myself are in one car, but have still each paid a deposit.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
My next payment will be the remainder of the outstanding balance. We getting travels plans sorted so I can sort time off?

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
The majority are sorted and paid up there are just a few people who have paid one deposit to secure the plot and need to add their passengers on.
Number of plots at 16 is final, however there will still be a few more people to confirm their passengers. Currently 26 people but that will climb slightly.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
My next payment will be the remainder of the outstanding balance. We getting travels plans sorted so I can sort time off?

We usually sail on the Thursday, which would be the 12th June and come back on the Monday which will be the 16th.

You'll want a couple of days either side of those dates, so you can sort out/recover.