ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Le Mans 2014

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
We've got a car for Le Mans! :D

1989 Merc 560 SEC. With Mahoosive AMG wheels.

I R excite.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
560 Sec... isn't that the coupe?!

Yep. :D

FLOL! I await to see it getting spanked around on Mad Friday. You booking breakdown cover ;)

It's sams. He's had it years. He's decided that buying something massive and crap is daft when he already owns something that fits the bill! lol It does rolling burnouts with ease!

Here it is from when I had it at the garage when he was in Aus... (crap blackberry pic)

35193_407492151183_4004531_n.jpg

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
[Q UOTE=Tim.;10146686]He is mate. How many people will be checking theirs now, I know I will be![/QUOTE]

Balls I just checked mine and it expires June 8th...

Lotus Elise
I'm getting the Ctunnel to avoid taking too many days holiday. Thursday 8:30am flexi return Sunday. Light and fast etc. Ya get me?

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
I've put in a request for the same plots as last year but they just issued their standard statement, "We'll do all that we can to accommodate everyone's requests, however, in some instances it may not be possible blah blah blah." No doubt the Failsport brigade will have their usual b**ches.

Last edited:

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
No doubt the Failsport brigade will have their usual b**ches.

Because we're epic/1st tickets most loyal customers/utilise the plot all weekend etc etc

Other southerners should definitely tag along. Then they won't complain when they don't feature in this ears LM video...