ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Le Mans 2013

330i. E30 Touring.
James- we also have an idea for a barge were taking. Going to need yo' help though. Of course- it'll be worth a beer ir two...

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
yeah with.. clarifies we're not just weirdos with stickers on our cars and that we have a purpose...

Petrol Blue 182.
Haha, dude, what evers easiest for you! I'm just wondering how big they're going to be. The length of a number plate seems small thats all!

Remember we're southern, Indecisive (sp)

Petrol Blue 182.
We use a company at work I could ask. I have no idea on quality and sizing though so i'll leave that to you. If you want to send me the file, I can pop down and give it to them.

How much we expecting to pay? and I presume we want white?

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
We use a company at work I could ask. I have no idea on quality and sizing though so i'll leave that to you. If you want to send me the file, I can pop down and give it to them.

How much we expecting to pay? and I presume we want white?

Yeah just normal white vinyl. The big Failsport ones last year were 980mm wide if that helps.

Not sure on price really between £5-10 each would be realistic i think.

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
oooh it'd only be the 24hrs bit that would look need to be colour.. even if they were separate stickers (a pain but worth it..)

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
well a f-coff one for the back windows then smaller for side windows.. We had some the same size as garage rear window ones (30cm or so long..) no idea on how many we need.. by the time we go Dave will have had at least two different cars... and technically Budgies' hasn't got a back window therefore doesnt need a f-coff sticker...

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
well a f-coff one for the back windows then smaller for side windows.. We had some the same size as garage rear window ones (30cm or so long..) no idea on how many we need.. by the time we go Dave will have had at least two different cars... and technically Budgies' hasn't got a back window therefore doesnt need a f-coff sticker...

How many cars are Failsport taking?

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
We don't even know that yet!

I reckon 5 realistically.

5?! flol.. i suppose there is 12 of us now so extra people/beer/burgers...
Have we got more campsite space or is it gown be a squeeze now? whats the new barge you talk of to?! feel all left out now my whatsapp isn't working!!!