ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Le Mans 2013

pimp mobile Zafira
Any one going? I've been reading to many trip reports and articles over the past few years that the time has come to pull my finger out and go.

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
Went in 2007.
One of the best lads trips I've been on (not CS related).

Doesn't take much to go though mate! Ticket, camping and ferry pass - prep the car for driving through France and some fuel.

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
I'd love to go but think it would be too pricey for a pauper like myself.

Nonsense. You are minted.
3 in a car. Cheap as fook.
I spent £300 from memory. Could be even cheaper if you have an estate and take food etc.

Us three from selby le man 2013 cruise.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Nonsense. You are minted.
3 in a car. Cheap as fook.
I spent £300 from memory. Could be even cheaper if you have an estate and take food etc.

Us three from selby le man 2013 cruise.

I think it would have to be andys or yours. My mpg would make the trip uneconomicaly viable.

pimp mobile Zafira
Could be done lads. Approx price trough Thomas Cook for ferry/tunnel, camping and general admission is £139 each an I get a discount;)

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
I have a tent. Was just gauging the chances of man love.

sounding like a plan this. I reckon a few other local scum/friends might want to go too.

pimp mobile Zafira
More the merrier. It's the Airtrac site as well which gets decent reviews. I'm just waiting for confirmation on when they start bookings.

RS200 & PH2 172
We went to the classic and from speaking to people over there you can get some good deals through piston heads and other places where your tents are set up and food, beer and more importantly toilets and showers are provided. Think we will be looking into this option and then heading down to south of France or Spain after, did that at the classic and the driving roads are out of this world :)

Not a 320d
I went in 2011, wanted to go this year but didnt get the chance. Should be going 2013 with a group of us.

I am based about 5 minutes from the Humber Bridge.....

Renault Clio RS182
we've been looking into going down next year in a little convoy, probably looking at confirming something towards christmas time :) whats peoples views on train vs ferry?

Megane RS250
Think im heading down with a couple, and i have 2 mates coming for america for it as well. Hope the weathers decent like. And ill be road tripping over

pimp mobile Zafira
Train will get you there quicker obviously but with the ferry you can put your feet up for a couple of hours. Just gives you a break I suppose. Cliotoby if we can get something sorted you should definatly join in. Prices are still not in from Thomas Cook.