ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Le Mans 2007

Cupped 182 with Recaros
Right, only 4 weeks to go...!

Who's heading over? I'm heading over in a bit of convoy (me, Focus ST2, 2x 911s, TVR V8S + v6 Mondeo Estate full of kit).

Just a few questions...
Wanna get a few Le Mans decals for my car, anyone applied vinyl stickers and got them off successfully afterwards? Are they tricky to apply?
What about window stickers?
Anyone know a good place to get them?

Thanks! And maybe see you there...!

im going with VX220 lot, also off to dijon and switzerland afterwards

we're at the speedchills place that basejour or whatever it is.

I'm heading over with S77 and my sisters bf's mondeo (boo). personally wouldn't do stickers as it gives the french rozzers something more destinctive to aim there laser guns at.

Ad

MK2 FRS
Im going.....

Doing the 'ring first though. then across to Paris and then Le mans. Fook knows after that as cant decide. lol

BMW F31
Im going too, should be good fun, approx 4-5 days of drinking and watching cars ;) (well 3 days of watching cars incl. qualifying) does anybody know if anything goes on on friday?

Ad

MK2 FRS
i dont care what wins.. going for the atomosphere... a good race will be a bonus though..

we going on wed at 1800 ferry, hotel for th enight in boulogne, then traveling down to le mans on thursday to camp

Black/Gold Clio V6 PH2
I'm going on the Thursday morning and coming back on the Monday morning. Taking the V6, so only a small tent for me!!!!!

Nik

Ad

MK2 FRS
across wednesday morning 8am then to the ring until firday, overnight in paris on the firday and then leman on saturday and sunday. Ferry back tuesday afternoon at 6pm.

forgot to add, monday for me is trip to dijon, then switzerland on tuesday, then back to dijon, then back to ferry on weds night and home.

BMW F31
wednesday 12pm ferry newhaven to le havre, arrive 6pm, get tent up etc, eat drink sleep ;)

thursday watch the qualifying etc, friday eat and drink lots :p

saturday the same lol but watching silly fast cars. sunday catching a ferry back at 8pm.

Mk1 Ph2 1.4 RT !FOR SALE!
I'm going on the wednesday, then to the ring and back friday.

Chiping in with some mates for a car to get us there and back, looking for a v6 mondeo or something similar.

any £500 or under reccomendations?

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Did you know that during the race they cover more laps than a whole season of F1.Thats a lot of laps

ian

Megane Trophy
theres a new toll road which goes from reims down towards poitiers direction. Will save a few hours of the journey time but i think the froggy police will be on there with the speedguns!

Im probably going

Me in the Caterham, Caterham r400, dax rush x 3, ultima, sierra rs500, lotus carlton, were going friday, saturday and driving back through the night on sunday!

Ad

MK2 FRS
I'm going on the wednesday, then to the ring and back friday.

Chiping in with some mates for a car to get us there and back, looking for a v6 mondeo or something similar.

any £500 or under reccomendations?

pretty cool...:D

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
The winning number 8 audiR10 TDI covered anastonishing 3223 miles in 24 hrs and 4 mins.Give or take a few miles ,yes thats an entire F1 season.
Its average speed over the race was 133.85 mph and that includes pit stops
To re-fuel takes 28 seconds
Foot to the boards and the wing mirrors in it will do 204mph
During the race the winning TDI consumed 2125 litres of v-power diesel
The average MPG was 6.88,which isnt bad for a V12 twin turbo with 650 bhp and 800lb/ft of torque.
The highest cornering speed was 196mph through the right hand kink before indianapolis

ian

Ad

MK2 FRS
The winning number 8 audiR10 TDI covered anastonishing 3223 miles in 24 hrs and 4 mins.Give or take a few miles ,yes thats an entire F1 season.
The average MPG was 6.88,which isnt bad for a V12 twin turbo with 650 bhp and 800lb/ft of torque.
The highest cornering speed was 196mph through the right hand kink before indianapolis

ian

wow didnt reliase the average speed was so high!!

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)

ian

Whats the equivilent MPG for the petrol Audi?