ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Le Man 2005 pics!

The Tube

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a264/macca172/DSC00260.jpg

I thought it was about time I posted up some pics from Le Man! As you can see we had a pretty mean convoy on the go! Surprisingly quick were the EVO and SL55, best exhaust note was the Lambo and 430, which were actually shooting flames in the dark.... Enjoy!http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a264/macca172/DSC00254.jpghttp://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a264/macca172/DSC00244.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a264/macca172/DSC00263.jpg

The Tube

The guy who owned the Evo was getting a bit of a complex, because so many people were stopping and staring at the Ferraris and ignoring his Evo! haha

The Tube

It was costing €140 a go to fill the 575M up!! I lost count the amount of times we had to stop to re-fuel....

In fact, the second photo where the cars are in the Total garage, the Lambo was running on air... the garage was shut, and would only take cards, but none of our cards worked... Needless to say, he didnt want to leave it there, so we had to wait for some nice French bloke to turn up so we could use his card and give him the cash!

Octy vRS & Ninja 650

Quote: Originally posted by Macca172 on 19 August 2005

It was costing €140 a go to fill the 575M up!! I lost count the amount of times we had to stop to re-fuel....

In fact, the second photo where the cars are in the Total garage, the Lambo was running on air... the garage was shut, and would only take cards, but none of our cards worked... Needless to say, he didnt want to leave it there, so we had to wait for some nice French bloke to turn up so we could use his card and give him the cash!

you were waiting a while then :p

DC5

What a convoy to go down in. Well Jealous. A bit different to the Leon Cupra R and Lotus Sunbeam that made up our 2 car convoy down.

Quote: Originally posted by TriO on 19 August 2005

BEASTS :D

the EVO looks so ugly compared to the others in the last pic IMO

EVOs are very ugly cars though arent they, they are just 4 door family saloons with wings, AWD and a neat little 2ltr turbo engine.......

Ferraris are beautiful cars... :D

Simon.

Quote: Originally posted by SimonV6 on 19 August 2005
Quote: Originally posted by TriO on 19 August 2005BEASTS :D

the EVO looks so ugly compared to the others in the last pic IMOEVOs are very ugly cars though arent they, they are just 4 door family saloons with wings, AWD and a neat little 2ltr turbo engine.......Ferraris are beautiful cars... :DSimon.

Evos are awesome. No question.

They look awesome, they perform awesome.. just mint.

Elise/VX220/R26

EVOs and scoobys have had their day IMO they are pretty cack looking especially against such pretty company in that pic

The Tube

The Evo was super quick, it really surprised me! It had no trouble keeping up with the Lambo and Ferraris! Apparently it was some Jap import, it had a few mods like air-filter and stuff, and he kept pouring octane boost into it when he was filling up, oh and a stainless steel through exhaust... But it really did go!

Roll on next year!

Quote: Originally posted by Bezza4 on 19 August 2005

What a convoy to go down in. Well Jealous. A bit different to the Leon Cupra R and Lotus Sunbeam that made up our 2 car convoy down.

Old school power! yeah baby, yeah! :D

The Tube

Quote: Originally posted by Mike-bham on 19 August 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Macca172 on 19 August 2005

you were waiting a while then :p
Aye.. we were hanging around for a good hour!!! And as the crowds started growing, the atmosphere was getting a bit dodgy.... we thought we were gonna get car-jacked at one point! hahaha