ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LCD TV, 26" , Budget of 450 - 495

As father and son....
Primarily for use with the 360, both for gaming and for Media Centre to stream TV eps, Films and so forth.

Recommendations please gents, its a bit of a minefield.

Lee

BMW M2C
I've got no complaints about my Samsung 26" either. I think I'll get a larger version of it for the lounge too.

We've got a load of them at work as well as a few Bravias. The Bravia does look better for some things though, but you pay for the name more than anything.

Lee

BMW M2C
I was thinking of getting something like this for the lounge: http://www.play.com/Electronics/Ele...eview_HD_Ready_Widescreen_LCD_TV/Product.html

I've got a slightly older version of this one at the moment: http://www.play.com/Electronics/Ele...R72BX_HD_Ready_Widescreen_LCD_TV/Product.html

For normal TV the built in digital tuner gives a better picture than most Sky chanels. HD stuff off the 360 looks spot on though, I can't fault it for gaming at all.

I'll do a bit more research before I buy though, I might go bigger depending how much I've got left after buying all the boring things I need, washer, freezer etc.

Lee

BMW M2C
I don't think you'll have any complaints. Some of the earlier 360 stuff can be a bit dark, but you can adjust it to get around that. All the recent games are colour balanced with HD LCD/Plasma in mind. MS recommend Samsung displays for this purpose, which is why we have mainly those.

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
£100 for 6"...bargain - ask most people on here..they've paid alot more for smaller gains!

Octy VRS
I have a Sony KDL32S2010U which I'm very happy with. Cheapest one online is £532 though.