ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lazy winter wash

clio 172 cup
Can anyone suggest products i can use in my jet wash instead of buckets of water and shampoo over the winter?

I literally want to spray snow foam , rinse, spray on product and some kind of liquid wax .

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Can anyone suggest products i can use in my jet wash instead of buckets of water and shampoo over the winter?

I literally want to spray snow foam , rinse, spray on product and some kind of liquid wax .

There's no magic product that will clean your car without actually using a wash mitt. You can loosen dirt with products like snow foam and citrus pre wash but they won't get everything off.

The hydro2 snow foam that Chris mentioned is a decent shout but as he said you still need agitate the foam to get the dirt off. It will however give a coat of hydro2 sealant.

Dannyeff

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 trophy
I got a foam sprayer and use that .. thats pretty much all i do in the winter :)