ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Last week; The FCS and The Black Mountains

I'll start with a few random FCS pics,

The 6 inch spacers looked especially safe on this one
PICT0001.gif

PICT0030.jpg

This looked very nice
PICT0041.gif

Daddy!!
PICT0044.gif

The V6 stand
PICT0018.jpg

On the Cliosport stand
PICT0027.gif

Lots of the two acids
PICT0067.gif

PICT0065.gif

PICT0074.gif

Looking back towards the cliosport stand
PICT0070.jpg

The following pics were taken in the Black mountains. Some serious single lane action caused a few anxious moments.

PICT0026.gif

PICT001127.gif

At least they don't stand out
PICT0121.gif

PICT0122.jpg

The wife thought it was a good idea to go for a horse ride. Having ridden once before, a nice plod over a couple of hills would have been pleasant. A three hour trek up a mountain with sheer drops and rocky paths that sherpa's would question, wasn't. This resulted in a major sense of humour loss by me. I genuinely thought I was going to die :(

This is the poor thing that had to carry me, and the mountain we went up, which I think was the Tumper. About 2000 feet of joy going up and down.
PICT0012.gif

After a shower
PICT0142.gif

All in all it was a great week, really enjoyed all the driving and found some great roads. It was a lovely part of the UK.

Lovely pics. The Black Mountains as in South Wales? Headed that way on Tuesday but just before I got into them I hit a diversion which took me to a completely random place in the middle of nowhere, ended up taking the dull route back to the M4!

Your v6 looks well sexy - although i prefer them without the stripes.

I saw that white A reg renault 5 turbo 2 when I bought my car last year, I took a few pics of it - I think some one on here used to own it !