ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Last pics of the BG before it goes :(

Nimbus Megane R26
Been nearly 3 years since i got it and i dont wanna let it go now. But onwards and upwards to an R26 i think in september :)

The new owner to be is a member on here though so will hopefully keep it looking shiny!

4611522354_bf070e33f5_b.jpg

4610915195_3076a3ba29_b.jpg

4610916455_8bf96ca344_b.jpg

4610917629_631b044b1f_b.jpg

4611527978_50afcd58ff_b.jpg

Kris

TT 225
Can't believe your selling this you plonka, what are you doing about FCS now then? Lis said something about you maybe needing a lift?

DB.

BMW 440i
Love B/Gs. If i didnt get the RB or an LY, Id have bought a BG!

Nice tidy example, but your right, on to bigger and better thinks, id love a Meg R26!!

Nimbus Megane R26
Cheers for the comments. Yeah really looking forward to an R26, but it'll take me ages to find one im a rite picky bar stewerd when it comes to cars. Its gotta be glacier white with the lux pack. Not many knocking around from what iv seen!

Ad yeah if we was to go still, me and Lu would need a lift if you could fit us in? Although iv a feeling your car will be too low with me and her in the back? Id give you petrol monies obveously..but let me know because if not ill cancel the hotel and try flog my FCS tickets. Yours arrived yet btw?