ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Last minute Oxenhope - Cragg Vale - Saddleworth run Tommorow (Sun 1st May)

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
just a heads up ...theres a small fun fair on at hollingworth lake right now if any of you fancy winning a goldfish?!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
That run will never happen again, there's no one in the area left anymore :(

Ben sold his, chris moved back down south, the guy from fax has moved to hudds iirc, ste hasn't been for a while which I presume is because he's tied up with his life atm.

Ben sold his, chris moved back down south, the guy from fax has moved to hudds iirc, ste hasn't been for a while which I presume is because he's tied up with his life atm.

Death of the West Yorkshire area?

Looks like 2009/2010 was the year to remember lol

Shame cos we had some good lads and some decent drives :(

Might go out on my own this aft then lol

Last edited:

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member

Theirs still a few of us left... Would be up for it one day but don't think I can make tomorrow.

None
Sorry Lads, feel like i'm letting the side down a bit after the epic runs we arranged and went on last year, starting a business takes up so much time in research and paperwork that the car has just taken a back seat at the moment .

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry Lads, feel like i'm letting the side down a bit after the epic runs we arranged and went on last year, starting a business takes up so much time in research and paperwork that the car has just taken a back seat at the moment .

I know Ste, I tried to write it the best I could but failed :dapprove:

I'm sure you'll pop along to one or two this year, maybe the whitby run when we have one :)

Hows the business going, did you decide to do exhausts in the end?

Last edited:
  None
Hello Mike, yeah i think a whitby run would be the one i would make an effort for more than any other but that's assuming i don't have to sell my pride and joy to fund the transit van, tagging along in that just would not be cool :eek:

As for the business, it will be more industrial scale coded welding and mobile welding and fabrication to start with but when i get a workshop going then custom exhausts are definately on the cards.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Hello Mike, yeah i think a whitby run would be the one i would make an effort for more than any other but that's assuming i don't have to sell my pride and joy to fund the transit van, tagging along in that just would not be cool :eek:

As for the business, it will be more industrial scale coded welding and mobile welding and fabrication to start with but when i get a workshop going then custom exhausts are definately on the cards.

Sounds good :) And you can still follow in the van lol

Good luck with it mate!