ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Last look at my Trophy!!!

GW Clio 200
scottstrophy16yd.jpg

scottstrophy23np.jpg

My Son........ He Loves it :D

scottstrophy37le.jpg

scottstrophy45cc.jpg

scottstrophy57ow.jpg

scottstrophy68hl.jpg

I have finally relented and have to sell my Trophy.... I am proud to say that I have owned one of the best if not THE best hothatch ever made..

The car will be going in the Autotrader and the ClioTrophy uk site. Looking at getting a Cheap diesel so I can focus my finances in other places..

Definately the best car I have ever had...5 Stars all the way!!!! *****

tiTTy & SV650
ahh well at least u have no regrets, good luck with the sale hope u get a decent price.

172 Cup
such a gorgeous car!!

hopefully there should be a few written off ones soon so we can get some nice seats for our 172's lol!!

MKIII 138
just an idea.. wait until the new clio DCI 140hp comes out power and economy + remap will probably see 170/180hp and monster torque much more than an RS
your trophy will still be worth some in the six months it takes for the new DCIsport to come out probably do a straight swap almost

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
k1ocray.gif

Hope the sale goes well though mate.

They seem to be selling for good money at the moment, so hopefully you won't lose much either.

GW Clio 200
meggerman said:
just an idea.. wait until the new clio DCI 140hp comes out power and economy + remap will probably see 170/180hp and monster torque much more than an RS
your trophy will still be worth some in the six months it takes for the new DCIsport to come out probably do a straight swap almost

Sounds like a good idea.. only I need to buy a little cheap diesel and save my monthly outgoings to enable me to buy a larger house...Under differing circumstances I would do just that.. but unfortuntely its not an option..

GW Clio 200
Ok Looks like my dealer wanted to stiff me on the sale of the car.. Why do things always sound better on the phone, and when it comes to the crunch there are hidden charges at every point..

Does anyone have a 1.2 Clio or a little Diesel and wants a Part X + Cash..

Does anyone want a **bargain** Trophy... I will try here first before going to the Autotrader...

I would really like a quick sale so the price would be very competitve ...

PM me if you want a deal!!!

X-172 Cup
Gorgeous, love the new Trophy and the colour is spot on, make sure you get the right money for it. For £2.99 you can get a proper trade valuation from Glass's who are THE industry standard in the used car market, just type in the registration & milage, pay your £2.99 and you'll get to find out EXACTLY what it's worth - a small price to pay for knowing the value of your pride & joy.
http://www.glass.co.uk/uk/en/

Ad

MK2 FRS
stokecitypottermouse said:
Gorgeous, love the new Trophy and the colour is spot on, make sure you get the right money for it. For £2.99 you can get a proper trade valuation from Glass's who are THE industry standard in the used car market, just type in the registration & milage, pay your £2.99 and you'll get to find out EXACTLY what it's worth - a small price to pay for knowing the value of your pride & joy.
http://www.glass.co.uk/uk/en/

I found glass' to be very unrepresentitive of current market values....Even got the insurance to payout +£500 on glass' price.

nbc

340R & 182 Trophy
xTREME:

Have just purchased your car this weekend and then saw your details on this and the trophy website.

Over the moon with it, we could tell you were a genuine bloke when we met you but seeing your details around these pages has confimed it.
Good luck with the DIESEL!

It's gone to a good home...

GW Clio 200
.. Im glad you are happy with it mate :D

Welcome to the forums :D

You will find lots of useful and informative information here, its a really pleasant community. Enjoy the car....