ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Laser Jammer hard wired..

Z4 Coupe
When I bought the car It came with a laser Jammer installed. As far as I can see it's hard wired into the car. The sensor was under the front plate and an on/off button nicely placed out the way in the ash tray. I've had the front bumper off to remove the sensor box from under the plate and now I've coiled it up and left it under the bonnet. I want the thing gone but no nothing about car electrics. Or electrics for that matter!

Can anyone shed any light or help on this? How to remove it; Where would remove this kind of thing?

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Surely an application of common sense (and some patience! :rasp:) needs to be applied ?

Follow the wire back and remove whatever you find in the way which is part of it ?!

Not difficult really is it !?

Get stuck in .. what's the worst that can happen !

Z4 Coupe
Surely an application of common sense (and some patience! :rasp:) needs to be applied ?

Follow the wire back and remove whatever you find in the way which is part of it ?!

Not difficult really is it !?

Get stuck in .. what's the worst that can happen !

The worst that could happen is I could fcuk it all up!

I've tracked the cable back and it go's behind the engine and into the back of the dash! Things are difficult when you dot know what your looking at. Trust me I'm not a total idiot!

Take the dash off then. Guide in the guides forum, really easy.

I'll take a guess and say its wired into the cigarette lighter if that's where your switch is.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
ahh fair enough. id just leave in all in and wired up. "sorry officer i no nothing about cars, i had no idea this was in when i bought it"