ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Laptop Charger Help

Polo + Micra
well the current and voltage ratings are right it's just if the tip is the right size and shape mainly

172 Cup
I think it should be fine as long as the pin part is the same size. Certainly the voltage and ampage is correct.

Punto/Clio GTT
went up to a pc shop today and asked if he could tell me whats wrong with it, i said its either the charger, battery or motherboard. he said, itll cost £40 to attempt to fix it.

i said i dont want it fixing i just want to know whats wrong with it, he said, £40, without parts. i said cant you have a look at it for £20? just see whats gone on it, he said nah sorry.

went to a place that sells tv's and stereos, he plugs it in, does a test on charger and battery and says chargers dead, i can try repair it for £20 or i got a universal one for £35, i said ill go ask the mrs see what she wants doing with it, how much do i owe you.

nothing!, nice one, cya later.

been on ebay and thats the cheapest i can find, looks the right end but the laptop aint listed in the huge list? so im unsure