ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lambda sensors,

Bendunn

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy #24 NimbusR27
My front lamdba sensor is knackered, keeps throwing up a fault with the Rs tuner and noticably bad MPG

My question, is the pre cat lambda the same as the post cat? currently my post cat is unplugged so its un needed, im thinking of swapping them around if there the same?
Tried search but no luck if all else fails ill just swap them and see what happens.

Any helps appreciated

Ben

182 Trophy #333
Yea theyre exactly the same mate, should just be able to swap them over, just out of curiosity why unplug the post cat one?

Bendunn

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy #24 NimbusR27
I have a decat, so i unplugged the post cat sensor to remove the warning light, ill swap them around tomorrow, i will get a bung and remove the sensor sometime!

182 Trophy #333
Mines also decatted, i just got a cheap £15 code reader of ebay to reset the light if/when it comes out (about once every 6 weeks)