ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lakeside meet - pics

RB 197 fatty
wow, you got those up quick! was a VERY good turnout id say. Some amazing cars about!

And the convoy from the car park to the services after getting moved on by security was an epic sight!!!

was defo worth 140 miles of travelling!!!!

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Was a Good Meet, Thanks to Sash for leaving a Note on my windscreen when you all went off to the services.

BK Pepper Angus Burger was calling me at Lakeside so went for a Munch came back and though S**t where has everyone gone, only to find a note on my windscreen :)

'92 172, Lotus Elise
I'll just add my pics here :eek:

My first CS SE meet... good turn out... didnt get to speak to many of you :( but the few I met seemed spot on! :approve:

only a few pics :eek:

DSCF2768.jpg

DSCF2769.jpg

DSCF2770.jpg

DSCF2772.jpg

DSCF2773.jpg

DSCF2774.jpg

DSCF2775.jpg

DSCF2776.jpg

Golf R soon...
Thats looks like a big meet! I should have gone in the bread van, done nothing today!

db

db detailing™
Didn't go around counting but at a guess I'd say 50+!!
I'm sure someone will be along soon with an exact number.

SQ5
Was an awesome turnout! Just uploading pics now!

Was definitely over 50 at lakeside, kind of died down at Thurrock!

Was good to meet loads of you.

172 cup
I took a few photos and counted as i went along, there were 64, but that's not including the 2 silver vees and a few others that had gone by the time i started! :) so good turn out indeed!

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Sheepette your car looks well good:eek:

Wheels, lowering and splitter have transformed it! good work:)

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Brian supplied the flyers i wrote the note :)

Iirc it was 64 cars becca counted them for me. Thus i lost my galaxy bar :dapprove:.

Great meet though, great to see so many new faces :D sorry i didnt get round to talking to everyone although i did manage saying goodbye!! LOL

Ph 1 172
well i got too lakeside didn't manage to say hello to anyone as we had to move straight away and by the time i followed everyone to the services i had to go home to pick my mum up from hospital lol.... there is always next time though. so is there usually that many people for a meet??

172 /megane cab
well i got too lakeside didn't manage to say hello to anyone as we had to move straight away and by the time i followed everyone to the services i had to go home to pick my mum up from hospital lol.... there is always next time though. so is there usually that many people for a meet??

na not that many