ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Laguna Coupe

After having owned my inferno 182 for 3.5years and covering 50,000miles in it, it was time for a change but unfortunately with the gearbox giving grief just as me and my partner were looking at buying our first house the interest in repairing the car was very low.

Anyway, this is the replacement I picked up yesterday, having moved a little further away for work a diesel would be desired as I was starting to notice the shift pattern at the local petrol station!

Overall the car is a massive step up from the build quality of the 182 and it's a lovely place to be wafting to work and back. I only have the one photo at the moment but I will get some more taken at the weekend.

29727440471_963b825a33_c.jpg
Laguna Coupe
by Simon Blades, on Flickr

Thanks for looking

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Question answered! Lovely car mate, always liked the look of these. Interestingly most of them I see always have black wheels, nice to see some silver!

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Bet it's still nippy enough with 150bhp, they're not mega heavy at 1500kg really

The 2T is only 200bhp weirdly, i thought it'd be the same as the Megane 225/R26s.

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
@JB21 this is a 2.0dCi 150bhp, but they do a 180bhp variant and a 3.0 V6dCi. There's a 2.0 turbo and 3.5 V6 petrol engine too but there doesn't seem to be too many of those.

Looks nice. Someone at my work has a petrol V6 one. I always assumed it was a 3l like the clio V6 engine. Must be a detuned 350z engine then? Everyday is a school day!

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I really liked the concept laguna coupe and would have chopped my 225 for one in a heart beat if the exterior had stayed like the concept. I was heavily disappointed come the launch, but I like them more on the rare occasion I spot one. They just need lowering, a lot!

Clio 182 - RB
Looks like the Mercedes S Class Coupe.

8e0b473f7cdae15008f99db638bf4343.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk