ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lady Sarah, Yate, Bristol yesterday around 6pm

FF Blackgold 182
Spotted by my bro and parents lol, on Scot Way down towards Tesco's. :approve:

FF Blackgold 182
My bro said to my dad to catch her up (they were quite a way behind her), because he was getting a chubby on over a Liquid, lol. My dad drove with purpose to catch her and they were behind her on Scot Way.:) My brother was like "oh yeah that's Lady Sarah" :cool: ,really matter of fact and casual apparently. Lol

Last edited:
  M2 Competition
My bro said to my dad to catch her up (they were quite a way behind her), because he was getting a chubby on over a Liquid, lol. My dad drove withg purpose to catch her and they were behind her on Scot Way.:) My brother was like "oh yeah that's Lady Sarah" :cool: ,really matter of fact and casual apparently. Lol

Did the number plate not give it away?

FF Blackgold 182
My bro said to my dad to catch her up (they were quite a way behind her), because he was getting a chubby on over a Liquid, lol. My dad drove withg purpose to catch her and they were behind her on Scot Way.:) My brother was like "oh yeah that's Lady Sarah" :cool: ,really matter of fact and casual apparently. Lol

Did the number plate not give it away?

Yeah I suppose, but my ma and pa don't really understand all this and my bro was trying to show off, he's only a young pup at 17. lol

Liquid Yellow 182
Yay spotted! Have been on holiday for a couple of weeks so haven't been about much...

Got a new fella in Chipping Sodbury so will prob be around that neck of the woods a bit from now on.

Lemonnobby - you should have said hello! We ended up going to Ciderfest, a party held in a barn on a farm in Old Sodbury in the middle of loads of fields, it was brilliant!

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
I was at the back of the circle of mates, in the George and i was hard to get though the middle of them. Ciderfest would have been good if i wasnt driving plus work next day.

Sarah theres a meet next Tuesday dont know if your up for it check out the meets section.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Liquid Yellow 182
Cheers mate, gotta sort out my fiver and become a member again I can't post in that section at the mo! I'll be there Tues night, may not be able to stay out long though, but i'll defo be there.

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers mate, gotta sort out my fiver and become a member again I can't post in that section at the mo! I'll be there Tues night, may not be able to stay out long though, but i'll defo be there.

Thats ok then, i dont know if it will go ahead if its raining.