ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lady S today in the One Stop, Westerleigh Rd, Yate

FF Blackgold 182
My bro spotted you in there earlier apparently, lol. He text me to say you were buying a bottle of wine, Blossom Hill Rose I believe. LITTLE BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU!!!;) Pmsl

Liquid Yellow 182
Hiya Maz! I'm great thanks, been so busy with other things haven't been on here much at all lately... still try and drop by every now and again... and need to get back into going to meets, haven't been to one in ages - and I call myself a clio lover! tut tut!! Hope you're well hon :)

FF Blackgold 182
Haha!! My god that's scary! And I ended up buying two bottles cos they were on offer lol :)

He did say to me later that you went back to get another bottle because they were on offer! lol. :) He isn't stalking you afaik, he saw your car outside and put 2 and 2 together. Well that's what he tells me anyway. ;)

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Lady S must be the most spotted in CS history.

Everytime I log on there is ALWAYS a thread about it. Lol.