ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lack of power. HELP

Hi is there any where around birmingham i can get my timeing checked? Because i brought my 182 with no engine in and i fitid it my self. But the person who had the car before me had all the belts done ect by some one at chemix while the engine was out so i thourt it woud be ok so i fitid the engine and it dose not feel right :( it pops and bangs from cold and it dont want to pull verry well untill its above 5k but then it still feels flat to me. As my mate has a 172 cup and i carnt evan keep up with it. Or woud there be any other problems makeing it slow? Thanks

53 Clio's & counting
It could well be the timing if they didn't use tyhe correct tools, or they had no experience in doing them, you need to go to Fred at BTM Performance - he will check your timing and check it over for you, he has forgotten more what most people know about clio's lol