ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

L60 CUP.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
@BaileyWolves is this you?
I was on the way to work yesterday and you were heading the other way towards Perton.

Nice looking motor

Clio 172 Cup
Hi mate yes buddy I was on my way to a speed awareness course ? thanks for the nice comments I really appreciate it hope your keeping well ?

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Where was the course?
I've got one coming soon.

I'm good thanks matey.

Clio 172 Cup
In Telford I was doing 34 in a 30 lol heartbreaking it’s so boring mate I hope I never have to do another one

Are u from wolves then ?

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Yes mate I live not far from where I saw you yesterday.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Ye it's a blue 182
Similar colour to yours, that's what I was in when I passed by. Open your eyes up.

There is a silver 182 in the area I often see about and another Arctic 182.

Also a couple of the 200 turbos
White one and a yellow one

Clio 172 Cup
I never saw u mate I am normally sharp eyed for other clios !!!!! I had one like urs before a 182 blue then sold it for an ep3 type r and came back to Renault lol ?

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
They always come back. That's why I've kept mine for so long, had it 7.5years now. I know if I sold it I'd only end up back in one further down the line. Its not worth selling nowadays with the price of them either

Clio 172 Cup
True prices vary so much , spent a lot of money on mine so if anything I will garage it and drive a 1.0 corsa around to work lol ? five years time the prices will jump up and well kept examples as most will either be on track or written off

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Ye I'm in the same boat, spent a lot of money over the years maintaining it and keeping it in reletively decent condition.

I don't know what I'd replace it with for similar money, because I don't have any savings to splash towards a car.

Clio 172 Cup
Me neither mate to be honest, I looked at the new hot hatches type r focus ect but to be honest although they are really quick and modern nothing feels like a Clio to drive for fun

Mines been mapped and stuff and being so light it just flies the newer stuff doesn’t float my boat plus I can’t afford one anyway lol