ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KW or H&R Coilovers?

Black 172 ph2
Which coilovers would you choose out of the two?

Who has got these fitted on a 172 and can you comment on the ride etc?

Even though the KW's say they can only lower the rear by 20mm will they go lower than that but just break the TUV reccommendations?

megan R26.R number 006
give fred a pm he has driven on both kits the kw's are ajustabull and can be stiffend up for track use .

what do you do with your car is it just a road car or do you do some track days ?

Black 172 ph2
Just road use so want something to improve the handling but keep as much comfort as possible.

lift number 1 @ btm
i've got a set of kw's, they are from the competition dept though. but i do know that kw can supply you with almost any length or rate that you might need.

lift number 1 @ btm
I'd get H&R as my mate has got KW and they keep breaking he's now on his third set.

i'm suprised to hear that! i've hammered these for 20k now, which ones does your mate have? saying that, the bloke at kw did say that he thought that a v1/2 set wouldn't last long with the kind of use i put them through.