ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KTR ultrasport problem

Clio 182
Hello,

i have fitted a KTR ultrasport exhaust along with a new centre hangar and 2 new rear hangars. There seems to be a hangar that would appear to fit towards the rear of the back box that is missing?! Could someone please point me in the right direction of a missing part to order or if my exhaust has been incorrectly manufactured? It would be a massive help, and I apologise if this is a stupid question!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 51
  Ex 182 owner
its a ktr specific hanger, which replaces the one that was originally on the car. If you bought it new then it should have it in your kit and complain. if you have bought 2nd hand then its likely still on the car of the seller. I have just done the reverse taking a ktr off. Dont chuck away your original when you do itas they are different if you aver change back.

pic of it on the car
ktr3_zpsdf29f37b.gif

and off of it.

ktr11_zpsad302770.gif

good luck

Clio 182
That makes sense now, they have forgot to send it to me! Thanks mate I really appreciate the help and pictures! Cue a phone call to k-tec tomorrow morning!!!!