ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KTR / Janspeed 182 Sports Stainless Steel Exhaust any good?

Megane RS250
Recieved mine today from K-tec!

Cant wait to get it on - I went for the silenced mid section, should sound good though with my Yozza decat :approve:

Go for it mate!

182 Full of Fat
whats the sound difference between the two? Is the top one a good option for a quiet exhaust?

Clio 182
I've got the Silenced Ultra System and I personally love it! As quiet as OEM when cruising, but a nice deep non intrusive burble when your foot is planted!

I have the Supersport but no decat. Sounds good without being daft! Awesome over 5k revs but not too loud on long motorway journies. Highly recommended!

Inferno 182
Is there much difference between the two? E.g which one is the loudest, which one has best performance/throttle response. I will be getting one de-silenced with de-cat but cant decide yet so please help!

I'm selling a cat-back Ktec Ultra that has come off my race car was a very nice sounding system, I would say the Ultra without the silencer is the loudest as it's a 2.5" bore

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
The Ultra unsilenced with a decat is what I have, sounds amazing but is very loud!

Last edited by a moderator:
  clio 182
I'm selling a cat-back Ktec Ultra that has come off my race car was a very nice sounding system, I would say the Ultra without the silencer is the loudest as it's a 2.5" bore

hi, new to the forum today. have you still got exhaust for sale?