ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KTR induction kit is ON :)

Renault Clio 182
Ordered KTR induction kit Wednesday night and was here at 12pm today!! Was like a kid at Xmas!! So easy to fit and sounds great! Who ever said it sounds like Chewbacca was spot on! Lol
One thing though.... It sounds abit tinny? Like rattling? Or raspy maybe a better word? I'll check if any things loose tomorrow as I ran out of day light today. Or is this the normal sound?
also fitted my skoda Fabia front splitter which looks dope as hell!! :cool:

Renault Clio 182
Ps the car feels really responsive, haven't took it for a blast as I had the gfs parents in the car tonight. But up early tomorrow and hit some of kents lovely B roads :)

Titanium Clio 182
I've had mine on for about a yr. They done a good job making this one and like Dan said its awesome sounding. I was chuffed. Its also been tested because a lot of Lol were worried about the whole heat soak element with open cone filters. This is worth a read http://www.cliosport.net/content.ph...ally-matter-A-short-article-reveals-the-truth.
Tried and tested and I'm more that happy with product and price although lots of lads make there own ktec style for half the price.

Clio Sport 182
I had mine fitted 2 months ago
With matched inlets and a re map.
Wow ! What a difference !!!
The car drives beautifully.
Next on the list is to have the Cams done

: )