ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KTR coilovers problem

BG182FF
I had some fitted yesterday with top mounts and half way home a rattling appeared and it's constant and annoying. I had the wheel off earlier and nothing seemed loose so I took it to the garage (not where I got them fitted) and they had it up on the ramps and took it out but couldn't find anything either. Was hoping you guys might have some ideas or someone might have had this problem too.
Please help!!!

BG182FF
It may not be but I'm assuming it is as it didn't do it before I had them and myself and the garage checked everything around that are like the wishbones etc, not just the coilovers although I can see why the title may be misleading, anyway....

BG182FF
All I can say is sounds as though it's coming from the passenger side wheel area, I can't narrow it down more than that, sorry

BG182FF
I've had French before and know about the rattles, lol, but this is much worse than that, I mean it's constant and loud!

BG182FF
Was the bolts on the top mount, they weren't tight enough so a quick fix really which is good. Although to notice it I had one side of the car jacked, could only use my fingers then, tightened them when all 4 wheels were on the ground though