ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KTR Centreline

BG 182
anyone any ideas if and when Ktec will make this or even put it on thier website? it says its for sale on the fb page ect but its not on the website. ive messaged them but never had a reply off them, only reason i ask is i think this is a good style/looking exhaust for the 182 :)

557588_470179323004839_291536729_n.jpg

Lionel Richie
quality costs ;) I'll let the owners of my new exhasts do the talking ;)

(note i can do any tailpipes you like, but you can't please everyone so we've stuck to the same design for 9years now, it seems popular!)

I could do a £300 exhaust that cracks and falls off, i'd probably make more money but i don't like selling tat

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Baller's choice ;) And mine fits spot on.

I can't quite believe the audacity of KTR if this is to be put into production.

BG 182
ah well fair enough I shall start saving lol. yea I don't think they've made it yet as it ain't on the site yet on the fb page they give a price of £380 I think

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Wonder if there will be a hefty 'R&D tax' slapped on to justify the countless hours of dyno time that will no doubt have gone into producing this?

Who's making them? Will it be Janetspeed?

:lolup:

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
No copying AFAIK. They put the pictures up on the same day and had one on a car for 3 months beforehand

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Reminds me of when jp started selling yozza items to ktec. Sure your new suppliers aren't doing the same Fred.. Loving there attempt of upgrading the exhaust mounts hmmm now if anyone is copying I'd say ktec want to see your ring piece Fred.

Lionel Richie
Our (JP's) exhausts had more warranty claims than sales when they had them apparently

" For your information when we were selling the YS exhausts we had to deal with more warranty claims than systems we sold, many people of which had been trying to get claims sorted through yourself but with no luck, hence we stopped dealing with them." David K-tec

I've had 5 claims in 8/9years ;)

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Our (JP's) exhausts had more warranty claims than sales when they had them apparently

" For your information when we were selling the YS exhausts we had to deal with more warranty claims than systems we sold, many people of which had been trying to get claims sorted through yourself but with no luck, hence we stopped dealing with them." David K-tec

I've had 5 claims in 8/9years ;)

Fancy that. Poor Ktax.

Lol!

:)

BG FF182
Looks pretty similar to my BTM exhaust. Have to say it's great, it's quieter than a standard system when cruising, gives a lovely burble on idle and is nice and fruity when you put your foot down. Quality seems top notch and if you have it fitted by Fred it will sit perfectly too.

DSC_0058.jpgDSC_0056.jpg

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Our new supplier is JP LOL (long story)

Ktec must be loving you Fred.. Think you need to start putting copy rights in lol. I mite ring jp and ask them that I believe ktec are developing a new exhaust.. Cough cough.. Is there any chance I can by from them.

They can't seem to leave other company's products alone. For example the pms wishbone kit. But then again it's business. Ways of saving develop money.